Follow the directions below for proper wine pouring:
• Ensure the wine bottle is installed correctly onto the Bottle Pour Assembly and the Bottle Pour Assembly is securely engaged into the wine chamber.
• Ensure the Pour Tip is installed onto the Pour Spout properly and is securely tightened.
• Press the "Pour" Button when the green light is illuminated.
• NOTE: If the green light is not illuminated and the amber light is illuminated, press the "Preserve/ Unlock to Pour" button, which will stop preservation, turn off the amber light and enable pouring, which is indicated by the green light.
• Wine will not dispense if the chamber or another chamber is actively in the preservation mode.
• Wait for the preservation cycle to be completed within the chamber OR cancel the preservation process by pressing the "Preservation" button of that chamber where vacuum is being created.