STEP 1- CHOOSE YOUR WINE AND LOAD THE BOTTLE
- Open the wine chamber door and press the "Replace Bottle" button to remove the Bottle Pour Assembly. (A)
- Slide the Bottle Pour Assembly forward until it has cleared the chamber opening. (B)
- Uncork your bottle of wine. Completely remove the foil wrapper. NOTE: If you are using the Chill Only Cartridge (sold separately), you do not uncork the bottle at this step.
- Lift the Bottle Lock Lever to the open position [up]. (C)
- Place the Bottle Tube into the bottle.
- Align the bottle's label with the Pour Spout.
- Press the Bottle Lock Lever to the closed position [down]. (D)
- Supporting the wine bottle from the bottom, firmly slide the Bottle Pour Assembly into the unit until you hear the assembly lock into place.
- Close the wine chamber door. The "Preserve/Unlock to Pour" button light will blink as the preservation process begins.
STEP 2- SET THE TEMPERATURE FOR EACH BOTTLE
- Press the "Set" button on the Control Panel on the front of the skybar® Wine System. For the wine system with three chambers, three icons will appear representing the three chambers. (A)
- Press the "Chamber Select" button repeatedly until the chamber you want to set is shown, indicated by the temperature displayed in the icon. (B)
- Select a wine type preset temperature by pressing the "Wine Type" button until your wine choice is displayed. (C, D)
- Manually adjust the temperature. You can alter a preset temperature by pressing the "Up Temperature Control" or "Down Temperature Control" buttons.
- Save the setting by pressing the "Set" button.
- The wine chamber has reached the target temperature when the white light next to the chamber "On/Off" button illuminates.
STEP 3- POUR WINE DIRECTLY INTO YOUR GLASS
- Press the "Preserve/Unlock to Pour" button at the top of the wine chamber. A solid green light on the "Pour" button will illuminate. (A)
- Hold the glass directly under the Pour Spout.
- Press and hold the "Pour" button at the top of the Pour Spout. (B)
- Release the button and allow the last drop to flow into the glass before pulling the glass away.